Friday, May 17, 2013

Unit 10-Initial Thoughts

I believe the earth will be very complex and united in 100 years. I think there will be more poorer countries, also with less countries because the major power countries will take in other countries that can't provide for themselves. I bet the population will be a couple billion more then it is today, with the population growth slowing down dramatically. The physical Earth will look the same. I bet there will be more islands from land breaking apart and the fault line in California will break off. Technology will change and make most activities faster and less hands on. Like agriculture, agriculture will be done mostly by machines and all the farmers will have to do is put in coordinates for where the machines to farm. I also think medical care will be improved by everyone getting a "bar code" tattoo at the bottom of their foot at a certain age that will have all their information on it, as well as drivers license and other documentation. I think all of this because I don't believe our world is at a revolution stop. I think we will keep improving at everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment